Audience: This webinar is designed for both investigators and administrators interested in the FCOI requirements as they relate to NIH-funded grants and cooperative agreements.
Purpose: Grantee Institutions are required to implement the requirements of the 2011 revised Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI) regulation provided at 42 CFR Part 50 Subpart F, “Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for which PHS Funding is Sought” on or before August 24, 2012.
The 2011 revised FCOI regulation modifies the requirements of the 1995 FCOI regulations a number of important areas. This webinar will clarify those changes and provide a summary of responsibilities of the grantee institution and its investigators.
Day: November 30, 2011
Time: 2:00pm – 3:30pm Eastern Standard Time
- Sally J. Rockey, Ph.D., Deputy Director for Extramural Research, NIH
- Diane Dean, Director, Division of Grants Compliance and Oversight, Office of Extramural Research (OER), NIH
- Joe Ellis, Director, Office of Policy for Extramural Research (OPERA), Office of Extramural Research (OER), NIH
- Kathy Hancock, Assistant Grants Compliance Officer, Office of Policy for Extramural Research (OPERA), Office of Extramural Research, NIH
- Dorit Zuk, Ph.D., Science Policy Advisor to the NIH Deputy Director for Extramural Research
Additional On-Line Resources:
[Return to the Webinars Home Page]