NIH has established electronic mailing lists (listservs) to provide periodic news and updates on the electronic submission of grant applications (i.e., eSubmission), as well as the eRA Commons.
If you are interested in receiving news and updates concerning eSubmission and/or eRA Commons, we encourage you to sign up by following these links:
- Principal Investigators/Program Directors, and others in the scientific community (and their assistants): ERA_COMMONS_PI-L
- Administrative and business personnel (e.g., Signing Officials, other institutional officials, and their assistants): ERA_COMMONS_ADMIN-L
- System-to-System developers and users: NIH_ESUB_SYS2SYS-L
To unsubscribe, follow the same link that you used to subscribe. Inquiries about these listservs may be directed to the eRA Communications Team at eRACommunications@mail.nih.gov.
- Guide notice announcing creation of listservs: NOT-OD-08-024
- Guide notice encouraging applicants to join listservs: NOT-OD-09-047
- Archive of eSubmission News and Updates